BECOME A MEMBER
The Alberta Association of Child Care Operators relies on the participation of its members to aid in its advocacy efforts. Membership is open to any private licensed child care centre in Alberta at a cost of $150.00 for one year. Your membership fee will cover all licensed child care centres that you own.
Benefits of membership include:
1) You will establish yourself as an advocate for:
a) the inclusion of private operators in the vision for Alberta’s child care system;
b) increased funding for parents to use towards the child care centre of their choosing; and
c) competitive wages for Early Childhood Educators through increased wage top ups.
2) Access to all e-mail distributions updating our members on AACCO’s activities;
3) Access to networking with other child care owners and professionals through events and meetings;
4) Opportunities to get involved in the association through participation on our Board or volunteering; and
5) Establish yourself and your centre as professionals committed to the delivery of quality child care in Alberta.
Please use the form below to send in your request to become a member. Upon receipt, we will e-mail you the membership form to be filled out and sent back to us and will arrange for payment of your membership fees.
Thank you for your interest in joining AACCO!